It is h2 environmental’ s top priority to ensure our employees, the public and our clients remain safe and healthy. Our intentions are to work with clients in a way that respect the Health and Safety Law (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974) and that abides by the guidelines for safe working practices and technical competence consistent with British standards, which have been achieved with our exceptional h2 environmental training team.
For all works we will ensure the following;
• Risk Assessment’s
• Method statement
• Deployment of Qualified staff. All employees are Emergency First Aiders and CSCS carded. Our foreman are Site Supervisor trained. We have numerous other qualified staff with Certificates of Competence for herbicide application, use of chainsaws, excavators and site machinery etc
• Monitoring of Safety
• Up-to-date Public Liability Insurance £5m
• Up-to-date Employer’s Liability Insurance £10m
• Up-to-date Professional indemnity £2m
• Up-to-date Plant all risks Insurance £200k
What does Safety First Safety Always mean?
“The statement of “Safety First, Safety Always” is a simple but effective statement set out by h2 environmental. This statement has been kept simple because that is how we wish health and safety to be within the company. A lot of companies can complicate health and safety and make it difficult for employees to understand the importance of health and safety. By keeping it simple and effective h2 environmental can then use this a building blocks to ensure it effectiveness from every individual here.
h2 environmental will always put safety in front of any working activity or aspect of the company. Safety take precedence over anything and is ingrained to everyone from day one.” Kevin Harvey, Director responsible for all health and safety matter.
For a copy of our health and safety policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org